Have we Given up on Giving Up?Two thousand years ago God gave us more
than we could ever give back.
By Ingo Sorke
Tithing taught me:
- that I needed a systematic money plan.
- that commitment to 10 percent grants clarity for the other 90 percent.
- that my money has a vertical dimension—in both directions.
- that five loaves and two fish can still feed 5,000.7
- trust. Not crisis-free trust, but trust that’s crisis-proof.
- that 2,000 years ago God gave me more than I can ever give back to Him.
Richard Braunstein said: “It is possible to give without loving, but it is impossible to love without giving.”